Citricle launches Live Support, a new live chat and real-time traffic monitoring software solution for online stores and websites that wish to provide Web visitors with instant access to customer support and sales staff to answer questions or to help guide during the buying process.
Apart from the live chat features, Citricle Live Support enables Website owners to view a list of referral and traffic source data such as:
- What the visitor searched on Google, Yahoo, MSN or other search engines.
- What page does the visitor come from (referrer).
- Where is the visitor from (country, state, city, zip code, etc).
- What page is the visitor currently viewing (not just the URL, but it includes a browser that shows the content of the page).
- The system information (operating system, browser, screen resolution, system colors, system extensions).
- Type of visitor (new or returning).
- If the visitor is returning, you can see the dates in the past when the visitor visited you before and the chat conversations you had with that visitor.
It can be really fun to just sit and watch what your visitors are doing and it comes really handy to your marketing department, helping you to better understand the behavior of your website visitors.
Now with the real-time statistics system built into Live Support, you no longer have to wait until the next day to see how many visitors or pageviews you had in a day. You can actually refresh the page once and the statistics will increase the page views count by 1. Other reports you can see include:
- Search keywords
- Operating systems
- Screen resolutions
- Extensions (flash, java)
But of course, the main focus of this product is to live chat with your visitors, a feature that can be so useful in many ways:
- Offer better customer support.
- Present your products or services to your visitor and try to sell it, after all it’s not only about “what you sell”, but “how you sell it”.
- Get in touch with potential customers even if you don’t have their contact information (phone, email). As long as someone is browsing your website, you can contact that person.
- Let your visitors know that you take your business seriously and you are always at their service, at the tips of their finger. That will give previous customers or just visitors a reason to return to your website sometime in the future.
- Look professional.
What makes Citricle Live Support even more interesting is that it requires absolutely no server-side software or server maintenance from your side. All you have to do to get it up and running is to copy a small HTML code into the footer of your website. In case you don’t know HTML, we can even try to install it for you at no cost.
For more information about Citricle Live Support, click here.