- Comment moderation. You can delete your comments or approve them before they get posted on the website.
- Easy to install. With just a cut-and-paste of small HTML codes you can get Citricle Rateback up and running in minutes.
- Fully Customizable. The design of your comment and rating areas can be fully customized using CSS to make sure it blends in with your website perfectly.
- The rating and comments are tied up to the URL of the page, so placing the exact same code on multiple pages will generate different comments for every page. This makes it a great product review widget for e-commerce where wesbsites have thousands of products!
- It will work work on any website, it doesn't require any server-side scripting such as PHP, ASP or JSP. It will even work on plain HTML pages.
- You don't have to change your website, you will just add new features to it.
- 100% safe & clean.
- No advertising.
- W3C valid HTML and CSS.
- It's totally FREE!
The first step is to integrate the software with your website.Thats's as easy as copying and pasting 2 small codes in your website's html.
After that you can moderate your user reviews by logging in to our website using the username and password you chose when you signed up with us.
If you need to change the design , you will have to edit the CSS in the Citricle Customer Center.
- Give visitors a reason to come back to your website: once someone submited a personal review about your product/page/article, he will probably return to the website to see other people's oppinions about it.
- Give confidence to your customers: if you use this on an e-commerce website, people that bought your products can post oppinions about it. That will give future visitors more confidence to buy that product and become a customer!
- I am using Wordpress or other application that already supports comments and voting. Why should I use yours?
If your application already supports it, then we recommend that you use what you already have. However there's a lot of applications (such as Netsuite) that don't currently support comments and ratings, and that's where Citricle Rateback comes in handy.
- Isn't it better if i develop my own comments system?
Sure it is better, but that will take time and money and you will achieve the exact same things as Citricle Rateback, which can be set up in minutes and it's totally free.
- Do i need PHP or ASP for this?
No, you can install it on any website, as long as you have the access to copy and paste 2 small codes into your website's HTML.